We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

My sweet helper




Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jess said...

So cute! Looks like they've bonded!

He looks a little like Jadon in his profile with his haircut.

-Jess

Rose said...

Awwwwwww... How sweet!!! Sophia can't wait to feed Brody. She also says she wants to change his diapers. We will see!

jajbs said...

I love the way they look at each other! What a belssing.


I know your girls waited a long time for this. Thanks for sharing with us.

Amanda

JuJu - said...

precious!!!!!!!!

Gail said...

What cute pictures! I especially love that first one.
Gail

Bekah said...

sweet, sweet, sweet. they are too cute looking at each other. gotta love siblings!

Whitney said...

I love how they are basically the same size minus the arm and leg length. :) Hannah just bawled last night wanting Ellie to come home, so I look forward to catching moments like this as well!

Megan said...

So thrilled for all of you!!!!!!
Love to see the whole family together!
Your kids are precious!!!!
Enjoy every minute!!!

Anonymous said...

So precious! Paige and Hudson's smiles just melt my heart!

Steve & Amy said...

How sweet!!! Do they help this much when Hudson's diaper needs to be changed??:) Love the pics! Hudsone seems to really like his sisters. Do they always get along this well??