We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
love letters...
I have been writing a few letters to Hudson. The first one was written even before we had his referral yet I told him how much he was loved and how excited we were for him, etc... I just wrote another one today. It is good to write, to express what I am feeling for him and how much I want him. I hope he will love to read and reread them someday. I think of him so often, esp. in quiet moments like when I'm spending time with the Lord or sitting in church. I was holding baby Cole last night; it makes me want Hudson so much. I want to hold him, kiss him, smell his sweet scent and cherish him. Honestly, I can't think about that too much because it makes it harder. I am trying to wait with excited anticipation of what God is going to do but am feeling kind of discouraged because nothing seems to be happening. Please pray that we will get into Family Court - THIS WEEK. The more people pray, the more Glory goes to Christ when He shows Himself. I do know that God sees the bigger picture and maybe for some reason it would not be good for us to start Family Court now. Who knows? God is in Control. I am thankful for that!!! I am also praying to get our newest update and photo today! I know that patience is virtue though... Thanks for all your love and support. I really appreciate the comments and encouragement! You know, there is such a peace in knowing that I am out of the picture and GOD has all control. Thank You, Jesus for being so much bigger than I can even imagine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jami, I read your last thread and this and I feel very compelled to to not only tell you that I am praying for you, but pray with you now, and for everyone else to read and pray along with.
Dear Father in Heaven above and Earth Below, we humbly come before you on the throne and sit at your feet, in awesome wonder and amazement. Lord you are so holy and sovereign and as I lift up Jami, Clint, and Hudson to you I am reminded at how all too often you are working behind the scenes, all while preparing our hearts and others in all these circumstances surrounding the adoption of Hudson, for the perfect moment, Lord when you will unravel the story before us and we will be awed at your glory. Lord, I pray that you will give Jami and Clint peace about all that is going on and that things are moving at the right pace. There may be things we don't understand yet, that only you do and your word tells us that all things work together for good to those who love the Lord, and we fully trust you and all that you are doing. Please protect baby Hudson, and let him feel loved. Lord I also ask that you will soften the hearts of many others surrounding these families and that they too will be compelled to lift up prayer and praise to you, and especially those directly involved in the process, that they would be sensitive and obedient to all that is going on. Lord, I ask these things, in your holy son's name, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Wow, Taylor. Thanks so much!
Post a Comment