We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
paradime switch
Our goal in this whole adoption process has been to glorify Christ. I want those watching to see through us to Him. With His limitless grace, we will have thankful attitudes, focusing on the positive and not discontent or complaining about what "bad" seems to be going on. It is so easy for me to worry about whatever, really and Christ specifically says, "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself." Matthew 6, something. I need to heed these words. Clint is good for me in this area. He is not a worrier by nature and I am so thankful for that! I'm kind of nervous to even write this because now I am accountable to all who read this. Please keep me accountable. Point me back to Christ and His mighty power when I find myself focusing on the negative. What an honor to be in the body of Christ - supported by many who love Christ and us!! Thanks again Taylor for praying! That was very touching to me - my eyes started welling up with tears and then my girls started screaming and climbing all over me...somehow it ruined the moment! :) GOD IS GOOD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Seems like a good New Year's resolution...
Post a Comment