We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Broken and Beautful

This video makes me weep.... I immediately think of Hudson's birthmother and so many other women out there who have chosen adoption for their child. So many of these women are all alone (like in the video) at the time when they most need someone. When she goes into labor in the park, I ache for her. And then when she gives away her child. The pain has to be so intense. Pray for these women today...oh how thankful I am for Margarita... Words can't really express.

4 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

That video gave me a good cry today, it was beautiful. We pray for you, for husdson, his birth mother and for a speedy homecoming! That little one will be home soon!

Taylor said...

I can't imagine what that would be like to give up your child...how sad it must be on one hand, but possibly an answer to pray for the couple receiving the baby... I know it will be for you guys, you are in my prayers.

Amber said...

I had to wait to post . . .because I since I saw it . ..it makes me want to bawl thinking about it. I suppose it touched me in a new way carrying our own baby - and my heart goes out to Margarita and all the other girls out there. You definately begin to pray for these girls in entirely new ways. I was actually lying in bed last night thinking about the video and it made me think how much I wish I could hold Margarita and tell her about the family that is already loves her son as their own and how blessed he is going to be (and how eventful his life will forever be with Paige and Reagan as his sisters : ) ).

Ryan's group last night sang in Gridley and when I listened to them sing the phrase, "Amazing Love . . .how can it be . . .that You, my King would die for me . . .Amazing Love..." It made me cry thinking of our own baby and then all the girls out there giving their own children with hope that someone is going to love them in that way. It makes you pray Margarita knows that love herself. What an awesome gift you and Clint are giving Hudson!

Kristy said...

Oh wow, I'm crying. It makes me want to go wake Cade up and hug and kiss him! Aren't you just amazed at Margarita's strength? Going through the birthing experience after adopting made me so much better appreciate the sacrifice Cade and Hudson's moms made to choose a better life for their baby. Praying for you as always!