We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Good News
A co-worker of Clint's named Clint actually and his wife Ryann have been stuck in PGN for several months. Just yesterday they got the word. They are OUT!! That means their little girl is officially and legally their daughter. No one can stop it now. They travel in 3-4 weeks!! I was so excited when I heard this. It makes it all so real. Once out of PGN, we just wait for an appointment at the Embassy. This comes in 2-3 weeks. Once you have the appt. made, you have 5 days to travel!! How exciting. I can't wait for that time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We can't wait either!!!! I am reminded so much when I hold Cole of little Hudson and we pray often for him and you guys.
Post a Comment