We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, January 29, 2007

wow...

I'm feeling quite overwhelmed right now. I just got the original of the DNA test in the mail today. I knew that Margarita would be taking a picture with Hudson but thought I wouldn't see it until the end. Well, the picture was stapled right to the top of the page. It is a very clear, color picture of the two of them. It makes me so sad for her but so thankful too. She looks like such a nice lady. I really believe she is doing this out of her great love for Hudson. It just makes me so sad for her. I wish we could somehow send our picture to her and let her know how thankful we are to her and how much we love Hudson. Even now, God has such a great plan for your life, Hudson. You are very LOVED!

No comments: