We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Friday, February 2, 2007

Friday Update...

Not much to report....we are now waiting on the social worker's report which could take 4-6 weeks. We now need to send off our DNA results to be authenticated and legalized - that brings back memories of mucho paperwork! :) Once that is complete, it will be added to our dossier in Guatemala bringing us one step closer to PGN! We are also waiting on embassy preapproval before we can enter PGN. All this to say, we are WAITING....the name of the game.

Please pray for our social worker - that she will feel a sense of urgency to get her report done. Whenever I pray that, I think...I don't want her to work too fast that she messes something up which would drag this process out in the long run... God is in control, right?! GOD IS IN CONTROL. He has perfect timing and we will bring our son to us when He orchestrates it!! Yet, He hears our prayers. It is so difficult to know how to pray sometimes. How thankful I am that I serve a Loving God who works when I don't understand what is going on!! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh Hudson-
We are praying that you will be in the hands of your new family soon. You are coming to a very loving family and we can not wait to meet you!!