We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Friday, February 23, 2007

12 Days and Counting!!

In 12 days, I will be holding my baby!! It's been so great having this to look forward to. How can I miss someone so much who I've never met? I love you Hudson!!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

That is soooooo exciting! We're jealous! :) Can't wait to see pictures of you guys down there with him!

Anonymous said...

Bekah,

We'll be jealous when you get to go see Eloisa because we'll be back home without Hudson. We're praying for you. I can't believe we're going to meet our babies!!

Katie said...

Jami-
This is so wonderful. We are so happy for you!!!