We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

still waiting...

We're still waiting on our case update (usually comes on Fridays but has been late the past 2 weeks). We do have a PRAISE. Our DNA results have been notarized, certified, authenticated and legalized and just made it back to Building Blocks today!! They will now send it over to Guatemala which brings us one step closer to enter PGN (the final court system). After they get our DNA results in Guatemala, we should be receiving our preapproval!! Then all we need is our social worker report to be done. Once we are out of PGN, we will be traveling within 3-4 weeks! Still awhile off since PGN can run 2 months or more BUT things are happening. PRAISE GOD!!

I'm feeling excited right now. We have not received our update but who knows maybe the SW (social worker) report is already done!! There is power in Prayer!! Thank you for your faithful prayers on our behalf!! Thank you Jesus!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Jami-
We are praying for you!!!!!

LouLou said...

Hey Jami-
I know the waiting is SO difficult, but God has given me such a peace about Anne Pearce. Of course, I still want her home YESTERDAY! I don't believe that we will have to wait 40 days.....I feel some miracles coming.

We will be at the Marriott March 2-9 with Anne Pearce.

Blessings,
Lou

Anonymous said...

Alright, Lou - we'll have to meet up!! :)

Jami