I just emailed Kelly (at BBAS) about preapproval. First the embassy has to receive or DNA results and then they issue preapproval (about 30 days later)! I was bummed to hear that because they will probably just be getting our results and the end of this week or beginning of the next. Our hearing appt. was 1/24/07 and it usually takes 4-6 weeks for the social worker report to come out! We still have not received our update (supposed to come last Friday).
Please pray with us that our preapproval and SW report all come in the next week or two. I want to be in PGN in MARCH...early MARCH!! I would love to be in PGN when we are visiting Hudson - March 7-11th!! I can't wait to hold my boy!!
We need your prayers!! God is GOOD!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment