We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, January 29, 2007

DNA results...CHECK!!

YEA!! We got our DNA results back (to make sure that Margarita is truly Hudson's birthmother) and all is GOOD!! Praise God!!! Now we are waiting on the social worker to complete the homestudy (which could take 4-6 weeks) and embassy pre-approval. Once we get those - we are eligible to enter PGN (the last court system). Please continue to pray that our social worker is proactive and does her job quickly and accurately - even in 1 week or so. PRAISE JESUS!!! Things are happening! I am so encouraged because so far, Margarita has done everything she needs to. I really feel that she loves Hudson and wants to do her part to get him home to us. Thank you, Margarita! Please pray for her now too.

2 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

YEAH JAMI!!!!!! The Lord provides for His children, young and old. Your love for Hudson is amazing and is so apparent through you words and actions. We can not wait to meet him!! K

Marla H. said...

Praise God!!! I felt how nervous you were about getting the test results!!! God is so good!! I am so glad everything's moving along!
-Mar