We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Please Pray

We should be receiving a new update on Friday. Please pray that we can get into Family Court SOON. I'm anxious to move this process along. We love our baby boy so much and want to get him home. I know that God is in Control and their is a reason that we are not in Family Court right now. Yet there is power in prayer and I'm asking for you to petition our Saviour with us. We truly want HIS will to be done. I'm nervous about PGN (the 2nd court) because if has been running so slowly. PLEASE pray that we will be given a social worker (family court) who CARES and is PROACTIVE. Please pray that we will be given a judge (PGN) who wants to move things a long and not tie up our case. God honors the prayers of His children. On behalf of Hudson, please go to Him! Thanks so much for your love and support. We are grateful for all of our friends and family. God bless you!

No comments: