It could really be anytime. PINK is coming...! If we wait the full 12 business days (excluding Fridays), we will get pink in 2 weeks! If we go the 6 business days, that is this Thursday!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up...but I can't help it! I'm trying to enjoy the excitement that we could be in Guatemala very very soon!!
Please keep praying!!! Pray for all the waiting families out there too. And Praise the Lord with me that Madelyn is OUT of PGN FINALLY!! Yea for Kristen and Greg!
Come on pink...come on!!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Yippee!! You are soooo close!!
Come on PINK!!
Gail
praying for you!!!!!!
PINK PINK PINK PINK!!!!!!!!
We are thrilled you are so close. Can't wait to meet your little muchacho!
-Steve
Woo hoo!! We are both SO close. We were submitted last Thursday. Let's go PINK!!!!!
Jami,
Just read your comment on our blog and I would love to share our experiences with different orphan ministries with you! My email address is: lori_beth27@yahoo.com
Come on PINK!!! :)
BLOG STALKING!!!!! Come on PINK!!!!
love you!
We are so excited for you guys!!! Thank you so much for all the love you've shared....many rich blessings in Christ!!
Love and hugs,
Kristin
I am kind of out of the loop down here. I just decided to check your blog. Please know that I am praying for you!
Lots of love,
Karen and Abbie
Post a Comment