We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Updates

We got our last Friday update today before we are with Hudson for good!! He was scheduled to have his Embassy Dr. appt. today.

We also got his monthly update:

He is 77 cm long and weighs 20 lbs 3 oz. I logged his info. into a percentile calculater online and he is around the 90% percentile in length and between the 25 and 50% percentile for weight!!

He eats veggies and fruits but no cereal. He is not crawling yet-which I'm happy about but I don't know if he's scooting at all or not. His current health status is "excellent" which makes me feel very good! He's wearing 9-12 month clothing and size 18 shoes (which I think translates into 3).

I love him so much!! I can't wait to hold that sweet baby boy in my arms again!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Great medical update! He is just so darn cute! I can't wait to see you all together...with the girls and all!!!

Steve & Amy said...

He sounds good & healthy! We are SOOO happy for you...we can't wait to see a picture of Hudson with his sisters!

Megan said...

Go get that healthy boy! Cannot wait to see him in your arms forever!!! Don't be scared about Atlanta...just make sure you have a very long layover ;) There was a storm the night we went and it was messed up. Best of luck on your journey and please keep the pictures coming!!!

Whitney said...

I am so excited to hear the next "Friday report" from you!!! Praying for a great trip!