We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm SO nervous...

No update yet. I'm just so nervous that there will be no change. That we'll still be waiting on the birth certificate. I'm really tired right now and can feel the worry set in more. As my dad always says, "Fatigue makes cowards of us all." SO true. Please keep praying. I'm going to go take a nap and hopefully wake up to some good news!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I just woke from a nap and came to check on hudson's update...i'll be praying while you nap...sweet dreams : )

Megan said...

I am praying for you to get awesome news today!! Hope you are packing your bags after you wake up from your nap...!

Brooke said...

I was just thinking about that smiley little boy- can't wait for good news!