We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Please Pray
Tomorrow we get our Friday report and will hear if we have gotten his birth certificate, passport, etc. PLEASE PRAY that these things are completed and that we are in the Embassy. I want to see PINK next week! I am so completely anxious to go!! I saw a plane today and my stomach just got all fluttery! We'll be on one soon, I know but I am ready NOW! I love you all! Thanks for your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Very exciting! If you are anything like me, I wouldnt be able to sleep much tonight! It's like being a kid (actually still is this way) the night before Christmas when you get to wake up the next morning and open presents! : ) So exciting to open up your e-mail and see PINK...I am praying this is the case!
I will be praying for PINK for you tomorrow!! The US Embassy is actually moving right now, so I will pray you are submitted and get to get on that plane this week!!! It is a whirlwind once you get pink! I have 1.5 hours until I get Mason today!! Nuts!
Oh, Jami, I am praying really hard that you will have PINK next week and will have a really soon appt. You need to get that precious baby boy home!
Love ya,
Amanda
It would be so great if you were already submitted to the Embassy for pink! I can't wait to hear your great news and see pictures of you reunited with your son! I will be praying for you tomorrow!
I'm praying for you, Jami.
I will be praying for you! I hope so much that you get your Pink and get that cute boy home!
Praying that you get good news this week and Hudson is PINK!!!
I am praying, Jami!!!
Hugs,
Karen
Post a Comment