We got our Friday report and found out that Hudson's birth certificate is not done yet. They originally said we'd have it by the 18th (last Wed.) APPROX. but needless to say, it did not get done. I was pretty bummed because I was really expecting to have that done, plus passport, etc. They said it should get done today so please pray that we can move along quickly. I'm praying that we get into the Embassy THIS week!! I know we are SO close but honestly, it still feels like a long time. I am trusting in the Lord - knowing that He will hold me close and is with me every step of the way. I am just SO ANXIOUS to get my baby. I want to get on the plane and head south NOW!!! God is good and He has blessed me over and over in this journey. He is showing me that He is trustworthy and faithful...even when He doesn't always answer my prayers how I want. Thank you for standing with us and praying. I need them!
Keep those waiting families in your prayers. Lord - give us some OUTS this week...please!! Stand strong!!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Jami,
I feel your pain. It seems like we hit every roadblock when we got out of PGN. We didn't even get submitted for a BC until the week before I went! Our lawyer sweet talked somebody and got it in 2 days! I am praying that Hudson's BC is already done and passport is done tomorrow. It's time to go get that baby!!!
love you!
You're almost there, friend. Praying these last few steps move quickly and smoothly. You will have that sweet boy in your arms soon.
SOOOOooooo close! I know how you feel-we're hoping to get through this last phase quickly!! It's time to get that gorgeous little boy!!
I am praying hard for you. Myabe we will cross paths on pickup! Hudson needs to get home--- like, NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Amanda
Oh Jami...I'm sorry. I am definitely praying for you.
I am praying Jami! I understand. It has been nearly a month since Abbie got out of PGN. I am sooo ready to get her!
Love and prayers,
Karen
From reading everyone's blogs it seems like the waiting gets harder with each step. Hopefully your BC was done today and you can get submitted to the Embassy this week. I will be praying for that with you.
Praying Hudson home soon!!...
Jami, I know your wait right now is even MORE painful than the wait in PGN!!! We are praying that things move quickly now and that you can be submitted this week!! Hudson will be in your arms FOREVER soon!
Post a Comment