We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Are we in???

Today is the day we are supposed to be submitted to the Embassy! I'm trying not to expect it but HOPING we get in! Today, I started reading through James and here's what I read.
"My brethren, count it all JOY when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking NOTHING!" James 1:2-4
Pretty cool that just yesterday I asked for grace to be joyful through the rest of this process! I am definately learning patience throughout the past 9 1/2 months! God is working in me and I feel so close to Him! That is reason for MUCH JOY!!! Praise Him!! I couldn't do this without Him...Jesus Christ is my ROCK! He is my Joy, my Peace, my Hope! He is my Savior!! I cannot thank You enough, Jesus! Words do no justice but I try to Praise Him still!!
Also - Denise from BBAS is down in Guatemala right now getting medical updates and......PICTURES!!!!!!! We should be getting his new ones the end of this week or next week!! Oh, I need those pictures!! :)
God bless you all!! Thanks for your prayers!!
"Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this:
to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep
oneself unspotted from the world." James 1:27

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Count it ALL JOY!! That is one of my favorite verses, thus I used it on my own blog:) I find myself saying "count it all joy" over and over and over again. Sometimes when I am down or angry at something or someone, I will recite that verse and it takes the anger away. Sure praying for things to speed along:)

Whitney said...

Praying to see a post about PINK and then to see him with you again for good!!! I definitely appreciate, though not really enjoy, this process God is using to refine us! Thanks for your encouraging scripture today!

LouLou said...

I pray that Friday we have the appt!!!!! You will have that little man home before you know it! It was great talking to you today....can't wait to see you!

Steve & Amy said...

Praying HARD that Hudson will be PINK this week!

Kristin said...

Jami,

You are a beautiful, faithful follower...thank you for sharing your walk with us...it is a true joy!

I am praying for Hudson today...that a place in his tiny heart is being carved out just for you, Clint, Raegan and Paige will only be able to fill. I pray that he is waiting to be held again by his mommy...and that the reunion will be utterly indescribable.

Many rich, beautiful blessings of hope and love be yours today...feed on His Word, water your soul and rejoice in this day that He has ordained for you.

Love you,
KC

Natalie said...

Oh Jami...I'm praying that you've been submitted. And I'm so glad you're going to get new pics of that sweet boy soon! That's gotta help during this wait. I can't wait to see those pics too!

Anonymous said...

Jami-God led me to the same scripture this morning. I was feeling overwhelmed and under attack and He spoke to my heart. I think of you often, as I pour through this mound of new paperwork and marvel at how far along you are in the process! God is faithful and He is in control. Hang in there.
Erin Wuthrich