We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

So much to say....

It's been crazy around here lately. But I have to sit down and let you know what's happening! Our file has been entered into the Civil Registry to get Hudson's new birth certificate. This happened earlier than was expected...who would have thought?! So, we should have his new BC by Wednesday or sooner, then get his passport, translate a few documents into English, THEN submit into Embassy for PINK!!! I asked Kelly (at BBAS) what an approximate time frame to travel was.

She said..."approximately APPROXIMATELY you could be traveling the FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'm so excited. I know that things can happen slower but I'm enjoying the thought of traveling SO SOON!!! Please pray for this!! My prayer has been that we would be down there in JULY!

Also, we FINISHED Hudson's room. Started on Wed. around 7:30pm and where in bed by 1:30 am! I made a little video to show the process... You may wonder why my sister Leslie seems to be doing the most work...well it's because she IS!! She's the artist of the family so I was banned from painting...not that I minded! :) We had mucho fun and are thrilled with the result. A few things will be added eventually...his name and a few pictures will be hung on the wall but besides that, IT'S DONE!!!! Was a lot cheaper than I expected too...I had much more around the house than I realized! :)

ENJOY!!

15 comments:

LouLou said...

Jami,
It says the video isn't available!!! GO FIX IT!

Whitney said...

Wow, August! That only 3 weeks!!!! I will be praying that every step is timely and you get that baby soon!!!! Can't wait to see the room!

Natalie said...

Dang...I can't see the video. I'll check back later...I'm excited to see his room!

Jami said...

Sorry for the technical difficulties...I think I got it now!! :)

jajbs said...

You and your sister are so cute!! Hudson will look great in his new room!!

Love ya,
Amanda

Megan said...

Love his room and the stripes!!! Hudson will love it! We spent the weekend getting Mason's room ready too..we might be traveling about the same time!! You were right, he got OUT this week!! Yeah!!

JuJu - said...

OMG - that is the cutest thing I have ever seen - You guys are too cute:)


Luvin that video:)

what a precious room:)

JUlia:)

Katie said...

too cute, the room turned out great!!!!!!!

Steve & Amy said...

The room is so cute!!!!!Looks like Hudson room fit for a prince. The video made me laugh!!! Praying that you are PINK soon!

Mindy said...

Hudson's room is great! Can't wait for him to come home!

Amber said...

How fun . . .the room looks great!!!

JuJu - said...

Hey - You guys HAVE to come to Atlanta:)

go to my blog:)

Julia:)

Faithful Froggers said...

Jami,
Someone sent me a link to your blog when you visited Hudson and I have been following ever since! I have never left a comment before - but just had to let you know how excited I am about you getting out of PGN. Hudson is absolutely precious - what a blessing he will be to your family. God is so faithful and I will be praying for you as you wait for PINK.

FROG . . . fully-rely-on-God!
With HOPE,
Heather
(Adopting Allie - 7 weeks in PGN!)

Kristin said...

Oh, Jami!!!! We are so happy for you guys!!! Soon, Hudson will be running around the house with your two precious girls....so wonderful!!

Love you!
Kristin

Taylor said...

Wow, you are very talented with that video! Room looks great - I can't believe August! It is almost here, although I am sure for you it cannot come fast enough! Can't wait for the next update.