I am getting VERY anxious to go!! It's strange how with one call, everything changes. I still long for my little boy but now feel so much more hopeful. I'm trying to really be prepared mentally, physically, emotionally for our 3rd child to be home. It is going to be busy!! I want to be realistic about it but I also know what a blessing my kids are to me and I just can't wait to have Hudson in every day life here. On Friday I will find out where we are at in this new phase of waiting. Please pray with me that his new birth certificate and passport will be done and the documents translated so we can move into the Embassy first thing next week! I watched a plane land at the airport while driving today and I LONG to be on the one headed south!
This process has been teaching me so much about the faithfulness of God. Even when I don't get what I ask, He is here loving me, guiding me, and holding on to me. I take such great comfort in knowing I am in HIS arms! I am still clinging to Him and trusting that He's got it all under control.
To my dear friends who are still waiting for your OUT...please know I think of you daily! I am praying for you and am here to talk to anytime! It is a very difficult journey and I know we all can't wait until we reach our destination...ours: home with Hudson! Please pray that he will know us, feel safe and happy with us right away, and adjust well. Please pray for his foster mom who has cared for him SO LOVINGLY throughout these 9+ months. I am incredibly grateful to her. I do not worry about his care...after seeing him with her in March, I knew he was in good hands. I'm very ready though for him to be in mine!!
Thanks for your continued prayers and support! I love you all!!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Your words about God are so good. I don't know how I could start this process without Him.
Gail
I am praying we are on pickup together--it so could happen!
Amanda
Jami,
I am praying that you get fantastic news tomorrow!!! I can't WAIT for you to go get that precious little man....Are you coming to Atlanta in Oct??? I would absolutely to be with you guys again.
love yoU!
Jami,
I can echo your sentiments!!! I am longing for PINK and to be with Abbie again! It's been over 6 months since I have seen her!
I would LOVE to meet you guys on Pick UP!
Love and prayers,
Karen
Come on PINK!!! Praying for you girl!
Praying that you hear some news soon and that little man of yours is PINK:)
Post a Comment