We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Are we in??

We should hear tomorrow whether or not we are back in PGN! I am SO hoping to get good news. Thanks for your continued prayers and support. I don't know what I'd do without it!!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey girl, I don't know what I would do without YOUR prayers and support. We're all here for each other. Looking forward to hearing the good news that you are back IN PGN!!!

LouLou said...

Jami,
You are IN.... I just KNOW it! Your wonderful Christian attitude has helped so many of us. We are all blessed to have YOU!

I love you!

jajbs said...

I am EXPECTING good news tomorrow! Can't wait to check your blog for confirmation. Hang in there- my prayers are with you!

Love ya,
Amanda

Karen D. said...

I am praying that you are back in!!! I want to see a Happy Post this afternoon from you!

Anonymous said...

We will pray that you are back in PGN! That would be wonderful news!

Mindy :)