Here's what it said:
When I think of Jami I always think of tons of energy and a smiley face. Jami, to my knowledge could never be accused of being shy. She has a great attitude and excellent sense of humor (when she gets the joke). Even though she believed me the first time I told her that gullible was not in the dictionary, I believe she is a very smart girl. I look forward to getting to know her better in young group days to come.
An Admirer
Well....his wish came true because we were married several years later!! :) I was probably 13 or 14 at this point so he would have been around16. We were very good friends - I truly loved him like a brother. It was a few years later though that my feelings changed and I fell head over heels in love with him!! I love him even more today!!
I heard this saying before..."The best gift you can give your children is to love their daddy!" Paige, Raegan, and Hudson...I adore your daddy! I feel so blessed to be married to such a Godly and just plain fun, guy!!! I am 100% committed to him and to you my three precious miracles!!


6 comments:
Jami, that is the sweetest picture at the bean!!! Love it! You have the most beautiful smile. That note is precious...something to be cherished forever.
AWWWWWWWWWWW, you guys are both so sweet. What you said is definitely the truth. Happy marriages make happy families. Where in the world were you in that picture?? It is fantastic!
love you!
Great pictures Jami! It's so fun to get a "blast from the past" every now and then!
Mindy :)
How was Chicago?? Missed you guys Sat...great pic's & post, by the way :) I remember back to when you guys were engaged...giddy - head-over-heals...That's how I'd explain you 2! (even though Clark had had ENOUGH of your 'lovey-doveyness') Great times! So great to see you still that way!
Love you guys!
You make such a cute couple!
Amanda
That's soooo cute! How brave of him to write that especially at a YG function (even though he didn't sign his name)!!!!
-Mar
Post a Comment