We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

the waiting game...

Isn't he just the most precious little guy?!! My beautiful baby!


PGN, it's kind of a strange place to be in. It's the FINAL court and so I've been looking so forward to it but also dreading it because it's very unpredictable. Unfortunately, it is likely that we could get a kickout but it may not happen either. It's difficult to know how to prepare myself. We get our Friday report tomorrow which will tell us if we are previo (kickout) free this past week or not. Tomorrow marks 3 weeks of being in PGN. This week has been good. I've had a lot of other things to focus on which makes the time go by more quickly! Wouldn't it be just amazing to get through with no K.O.??? I hardly want to dream of that because I know MOST EVERYONE has to go through that. We'll see. I know God is in Control - (I say this over and over... to keep reminding myself)!


So, we continue on...trusting in God and dreaming of the day when I will hold my little boy again, and proudly take him home!!!! What a day that will be!!! I can't wait! :)

4 comments:

jajbs said...

Until entering PGN, I thought the first part of the process was the hardest. I was wrong! The waiting daily and praying you don't get that dreaded previo is horrible. I am praying you skate through with NO previos and get that ADORABLE baby boy home where he belongs!!


(((HUGS)))

Amanda

Natalie said...

I know exactly how you feel. Praying that you get outta there without any dreaded previos. Take care!

Katie said...

Still praying for you girl.

Steve & Amy said...

We are praying for a quick PGN stay and a speedy PINK for you!! We know how hard it is to wait on pins & needles praying you don't get kicked out. You WILL get out soon and that little guy will be in your arms FOREVER before you know it!

Amy