I just wanted to wish my son and you all a very happy Easter! I just read Amanda's post saying she missed Bella more this week...I feel the same way. I've really been missing Hudson. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that PGN is off over Easter so I know NOTHING has changed and I still DON'T know if we are in PGN or not. I'm really praying we will be submitted on Monday, if we aren't in already. This is an emotionally exhausting journey...I DON'T REGRET it...not ONE bit, but I feel drained right now. I don't feel consumed by depression or anything but I have been a little more down this past week. It is just hard to be so far away from my son, who I love SO MUCH!! The not knowing is the worst...how much longer will it be? I know God is in Control. I do trust Him, but it is tough to wait! I know that so many of us, adopting and not adopting, who are in the process of waiting. And it is hard to wait, to be patient, to stay focused on Christ and know He has a plan.
But, it is what we must do.
Christ WILL (He promises) give us grace and strength...to fill us with His JOY throughout the process. Thank You Jesus, for giving us Hope...for dying on the cross so many years ago for our sins and then for RISING AGAIN...alleluah...on Easter day! What peace I feel in knowing that I am in His Strong and Loving arms! He has adopted me into His family...wow, what an Amazing God we serve!
On another note, today we started a new tradition which I'm excited to share with Hudson next year. We forgot to hide Easter eggs but we did have a FUN game of hide and seek as a family. All I want to say is that I won for best hiding place!! :) Since this is Hudson's blog I posted more on that at my other blog... www.livelaughlove5.blogspot.com
I hope you all feel the love and nearness of Christ today!! I love you!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jami, I LOVE the new family tradition! I wish I could have seen your husband go up and over the amoire:) The wait is difficult. There is nothing else to say, except that each time of waiting, brings us that much closer to it being over and having our babies home. So, I have come to the conclusion-- bring on the days of waiting so it can be over!! (does that even make sense?)
Amanda
Praying you hear something this week. The not knowing is always harder for me than bad news!
Jami, oh my goodness am I praying for good news for everyone this week!!!! I just want a bunch of 'happy happy' posts to read this week. Oh Father, show the world your power and love and bring these precious babies home sooner than any time line we are given!
Post a Comment