We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, April 9, 2007

GUESS WHAT!!!!

WE'RE IN!!!!!!!!!!!
We're in PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIP HIP...
HOORAY!!!!!!!


I just found out that we were actually submitted on March 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord! Now, let's keep the good news flowing...for all of us!!!

Hooray!!!!!!! :)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! How exciting! What an answer to prayer!! We will continue to pray that you get through PGN quickly!!

Love,
Mindy

Amber said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! And how awesome that since you were in March 30, you're even a little EXTRA further along than you expected to be when you heard. Oh Jami - I am so excited for you I'm crying. Yesterday when I walked out of the baby room with you guys in there I couldn't help but feel like someone was missing . . . Hudson. He'll be home soon!! We'll keep praying God's hand brings him home swiftly and safely and that He'll give you peace through the LAST of the waiting!!

we love you,

Amber

Anonymous said...

Awesome news!! We're praisin' Jesus with you!!

Love you guys,
Chad & Kristy

jajbs said...

YES!!!!!! I am so glad the good news is beginning to flow early this week! I will be praying for NO previos and a quick OUT!!!


Amanda

Mrs. Hany said...

YIPPE SKIPPY!!!! I had tears in my eyes and goose bumps on my arms when I read this!!! One step closer and an extra week under your belt in PGN!!! We will pray for a fast out!!!

Rose said...

WOOO HOOOO!! I'm so happy for you! I have been reading your blog and just think lil' Hudson is the cutest thing! So precious! Congrats! Roseann

Steve & Amy said...

Jami & Clint,
AWESOME news! Another step closer. As busy as you all are, Hudson will be home in no time. Have loved your blog and all the positive vibes it sends. The adoption process definitly is an excellent way to familiarize us with all of our emotional extremes. The little goods are soooo good and the bads definitely seem a little worse than they should. Can't wait to read about your PGN out.
Steve

Taylor said...

Your prayers and ours have been answered! Praise Jesus! Thank You Lord for getting this adoption into PGN as we requested. Now we ask that you would get this thru in new record time, Amen!

This is wonderful news Jami! Congratulations! God proves his faithfulness once more!

Anonymous said...

Yeaaahhh!! Good news just when you really needed it! Praise be to God!
Love, Jill and Andy

Bekah said...

Oh Yeah!!!! Praying for a speedy out!!!!!!!!! You could have that sweet baby home in May! Praying for a gracious reviewer. I LOVE those pictures...he is just so precious!

Anonymous said...

Praise Him Praise Him. Jami that is soo wonderful. Soon Hudson, you will be here. What a wonderful gift!!!!!!!
Love ya Katie

LouLou said...

Jami,
I am so happy for Hudson and YOU. I pray that you will have no K/O's and fly out quickly. I pray that we all will get some good news this week. As far as I know our paperwork isn't even back to our agency, but I am still praying to be resubmitted this week. I am thrilled that you are already there!!!

I love you!

Natalie said...

YES!!! You already have a week and a half behind you...that's great! Praying that you get outta there speedy quick!!!

Unknown said...

Hi--congratulations! Great news...I hope it's quick!

Donna

Rebekah said...

Praise the Lord!!!! We'll be praying you move quickly through!!! God's timing is perfect!!

love,
rebekah (and matt)

Angel said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! THAT IS SO GREAT! :0) Angel