We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Prayer time!!!

So today is the day we are supposed to be submitted BACK IN to PGN! Please PRAY PRAY PRAY that this happens. I asked my agency if this should be our only kickout. They said most people get at least one and maybe two. Not quite what I wanted to hear but then I realized that again, it's all about trusting in God. I wanted to feel like I had a little bit of control, like now we've got our KO and so we're done with that. I wanted to bank on the fact that it's all smooth sailing from here...but I don't know.

I am going to hope in Christ...rest in Him, open my arms out wide - once again releasing the control that He has always had and trust in my Savior! My loving and wonderful Lord! He has a plan.

Lord, please help me NOT to worry and think about the negative but to REJOICE in the positive!! There is so much to joy in...my family, my friends, my church, my life! I have been so blessed. It is really ridiculous for me EVER to complain...I have been blessed beyond measure!! I still can't believe the fact that we GET to adopt Hudson. It is an AMAZING privilege to travel on this journey to my son!!!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Him above the heavenly hosts. Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! Amen!!!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I agree...this is such an amazing privilege. I am SO grateful to God that he has led us on this journey.

I totally know the feeling about PGN. I'd love to think, "OK, we've had our kick out so now we can move on without worrying." But unfortunately that's not how it works. We've just gotta trust in God and go with the flow!

jajbs said...

Girl, you have my prayers. Trusting is the hard part. Actually, it is scary for me, because once you trust, you lose control of the situation. Anyway, I am praying NO KICK OUTS for Hudson!!

Amanda

Karen D. said...

I am praying for you! In 2 more days I will have been in PGN for 8 weeks. I asked my advocate yesterday if there was a "safe point" in PGN. She said not really.

I am praying for you and Hudson and for all of our babies to be home SOON!!!!

Blessings,
Karen

Katie said...

We are on it, praying for you and Hudson to get back into PGN and staying there until the next step.

Steve & Amy said...

we're sorry to hear of your KO. sending prayers your way for a quick resubmit and quick exit. just remember "God is good all the time, and all the time God is good"
God will bring Hudson home when the time is just right:)

Anonymous said...

Jami, We have a prayer chalkboard in our kitchen (to help the kids and I think about our prayers more and not just say token prayers:) )anyway, Hudson (and Eva and Hope) are mentioned often. I sure will pray that you get back in PGN soon and NO more kickouts!! Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Love, Jill

LouLou said...

NO more ko's for Hudson. That is my prayer. NOW, do you realize that we are back in within days of each other?? You know what that means.....it IS possible that we be in GC together again! Wouldn't that be fantastic? I would love to see you guys again and share in the joy of bringing our babies home together!

love you!