We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, April 2, 2007

PGN...yes or no?

Honestly, I am not sure. Our update said, "preparing file to enter PGN this week." Kelly at BBAS said she wasn't sure but is going to find out. PGN closes Tuesday through Friday so regardless nothing much will happen until next week! I'm hoping to find out soon!

I was doing my devotions the other day and came across this in "Our Daily Bread" devotional.

It gives some suggestions for maintaining a thankful attitude. I thought it was very applicable for my life right now as I wait for my Hudson. I hope this blesses you as it does me! :)

1. Remember that your troubles did not take God by surprise. He is still in Control.

2. Believe that God has a solution, a provision, or a gift of wisdom to match your difficulty.

3. Pray, affirming your faith in God and expressing your confidence in His loving purpose for you.

4. Wait with expectancy and availability, trusting God to work out His perfect will.

5. Praise Him-even before He acts.

5 comments:

Amber said...

thanks Jami - my heart needed that today.

love you,

amber

Natalie said...

I hope you get an update soon. It's always nice to know exactly what is going on.

Thanks for the uplifting thoughts.

jajbs said...

Thanks-- in all my waiting, I tend to forget all the things I have NOW to be thankful for. This was a n ice reminder to stop and talk to God about something other than this adoption! :)

Amanda

P.S. We are going out to dinner. Give me a call after 10:00 or send me an e-mail letting me know the latest I can call.

Katie said...

Like Amber, this really hit home today. Love you, Katie

LouLou said...

I can say that God has truly made me a better person through this adoption. You have helped me so much along this journey. I still pray that God will allow us to pick up our babies at the same time. It would be precious to be there with you again.

I love you!