Our update stated that our PA was picked up on 3/26 and that they are preparing file to enter PGN this week. I'm assuming they did not enter our file because it did not say "submitted into PGN." I know that PGN will be closed during the holidays...don't know if this means a couple of days or the whole week. Before I got the update I figured even if we got in PGN this week, not much could happen until after the holidays anyway so let's pray that we get in ASAP and FLY THROUGH!!!
God can work miracles...he does them all the time!!!
**Please continue to pray for a speedy trip through PGN.
**Also, please pray that we get a caring and proactive reviewer who has a passion to get babies home to their forever families.
I feel excitement in the air... Love to you all!!!


5 comments:
Oh wow...I'm excited for you to join the PGNers! I'll pray that you make it through speedy and quick so you can get that gorgeous little guy home where he belongs!
Welcome to the land of waiters! I pray that you get through and get that adorable boy home soon. It IS exciting to know you are coming around the home stretch.
Amanda
P.S. He is just soooo cute:)
Hi Jami!
I am a friend of Lou's! I have been following your blog for several weeks now! Congratulations on this step! I will pray that when you get into PGN you will fly through!
Abbie and I have been in PGN for 4 weeks now and I am praying for a speedy out!
Have a great weekend!
Karen
PRAYING SO hard that that little man will breeze through! God will hear our prayers. I am so thankful to have YOU!
I love you!
Jami,
Please send me your e-mail address. hanks
Amanda
Post a Comment