I need to be home where I belong!
I just received an email from Kelly -
Our attorney is planning on picking up our preapproval tomorrow so we should be entered into PGN a few days after that. Of course I hoped we would be in this week but it looks like it will be next week now. Hopefully MONDAY! Please pray that all goes as planned.
Once in PGN, "they will review [our file] for approximately 40 business days. Until the file is released from PGN either with an approval (adoption is complete) or with previos (kick-out) we will not know anything other then the file is still being reviewed. Once the file is approved you travel in approximately 4 weeks to bring home your child." (taken from that email)
My hope and prayer is that we will get through PGN MUCH quicker than those 40 business days. Please pray with me. We need our baby home!! We're all missing him so much!
I am putting the finishing touches on our video we made from our visit trip. I will take out a few things (pictures and video with foster mom) to respect her privacy but most of it you will see! I am loving working on this but I am missing my son at the same time!
I love you all!!
I love you all!!


11 comments:
Jami,
Thanks for the reading my blog. It is so amazing to me how God has brought so many other Christian moms into my life since I started blogging. He is so faithful to send us people that understand how we feel.
Congrats on PA. I prayed and prayed for it, too. We waited 49 days, but God was just waiting and using it as an opportunity to show my stubborn self just how Mighty He is and that He is in control-- not me. I "forget" that sometime.
Anyway, I will pray you into to PGN and then pray for you to get OUT quickly!!!!!!!!
Keep in touch.
Amanda
Jami-
One more thing, please go to my blog and e-mail me. I would like your e-mail address.
Thanks, Amanda
We will pray that Hudson will be home soon. GOD is great!!!!
katie
I can't wait to see the video! I know how hard it is to do those things though, because it makes you miss them even that much more!
If I don't hear back from the Embassy by Monday, I will contact them again. Will you email me? jnk_fly@yahoo.com...thanks!
Oh, I cant wait to see that video! I always love those...they ALWAYS make me cry : ) praying him home with you...blessings
Hey Jami!
I don't want 40 business days either! We just have to pray through this. I'm on day 13 if anyone's counting! I can't wait to see Hudson in action again! I miss you!!
Love you!
Jami -
Of course I will continue to pray for you, Clint, Hudson and the girls. I trust that God is working out all the details and will bring Hudson home no later than His appointed time, which we all hope is very soon!!!
Jami! These pictures of Hudson are amazing!! Keep them coming! :) He is just too cute!
Hi Jami-
It was so nice meeting you, Clint and adorable Hudson in Guatemala. Congratulations on your pre-approval!! We also just received pre-approval (3/16). I'm not sure if we're in PGN yet. With our similar timelines, maybe we'll be back in Guatemala together again! I love your blog! I'll keep reading and keep you updated on our progress with David also.
Caroline
Jami,
Thanks for looking our for Steve during your recent visit trip. I appreciate the pictures that were taken. I wish for you a fast entry and exit from PGN. I love your blog!!!! Thanks again, Hudson sure is a cuite pie!
Amy
Jami,
I found this quote and I thought you would get a laugh out of it. "I know that God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me se much."
Mother Teresa
Hope it brings you a smile☻
Amy
Post a Comment