Daddy and Hudson - beaming at each other!Mommy and Hudson taking a much needed nap after being by the pool!
Tummy time!!
I just LOVE this picture!!
Well, Guatemalan food must be catching up with me because I got sick today. I'm still not feeling the greatest so please pray that I will feel better...esp for the plane ride home. That makes me nervous. I really want to enjoy the rest of our time with my boy. It's starting to hit me more...that we have to say Goodbye tomorrow. We really need your prayers. I know God will give me grace and I am HOPING in Him that we will be back very soon to bring Hudson home!! He is such a joy! He has shed a few more tears than in that first day but he is really such a good natured little boy. Though, most of these little Guatemalan babies are...you don't here much crying around here! Wait till we bring him home...life is a little more fast paced in the States! I am very excited to see my girls. I love you girlies!!! I look forward to seeing all of my family and friends!! We have a "plethora" of video footage and photos to show! Clint is starting to get sick of hearing..."get the camera!" But he is a good sport! He and Hudson have bonded more today because I was sick. Again, we really appreciate and need your prayer support!! Gracias, amigos and amigas!!


8 comments:
Jami, that last picture is unbelievable! I'm not kidding! Just priceless.
I will be praying for you to get feeling better so that you may enjoy the rest of your time with Hudson. I will also think of you and pray for you tomorrow as you leave Guatemala.
Jami, Your little Hudson is SO sweet! I love his smile & the fact that he is always smiling! Your faith is so amazing and your family speaks volumes on how to live your life fully for God. I will pray for you on your return-for good health & that you get that handsome "gordo" home! :-) Many blessings to you! Karen (Anne Pearce's godmother-"la madrina")
Jami, I miss you guys already. It feels like I have known you for years. Your family is such a wonderful example of true Christianity. I feel blessed and honored to know you and Clint (and of course our sweet baby, Hudson). YES everyone, he really is that cute. He is even cuter in person if you can believe it. You all are perfect together. I know that God will give you health and strength for tomorrow. It isn't easy to give them back, but I know that our Lord is taking care of our babies. If you need to talk when you get home just email me your phone number. We can talk each other through this!
Love you!
We are praying.... that God will give you peace (as much is possible) tomorrow and that you'll feel better. We can't WAIT to see all the videos/ pictures. Have a safe trip home- see you soon!
Jami,
We will be holding you in prayers - both that you feel better and that God will carry you through as you come back home. Can't wait to hear and see all about this little guy!
love you,
amber
Jami--That last picture is amazing!! Enter it into some cutest baby photo contest...really, so precious! Praying for strength and health as you head home!
Those pictures are adorable! We're praying for you and hope you made it home safely! We're looking forward to seeing pictures and videos of Hudson!
Mindy :)
Clint and Jami, We finally got our computer issue resolved so we can comment on your site:) I have really enjoyed reading your up-dates. I remember after we adopted Caleb that someone said "he looks like our family, like he belonged." I was touched by that. I can say the same thing for Hudson, he looks like Clint a little and he is very smiley like both you and Clint. We will continue to pray!! I feel like I know him better already thru the pictures. His personality sure shines thur!!
Our love,
Andy and Jill
Post a Comment