We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Okay, here's the first part!

Meeting Hudson for the first time...I will NEVER forget that moment!! It was magical!!


16 comments:

Bekah said...

You're killing me here, Jami. I am bawling watching this video...for some reason this got me even more than the last one. I guess just because I have all of these emotions built up inside as I anticipate holding Isa for the first time and I am ready to burst. Thanks for sharing these precious videos with us! It's so awesome watching him interact with you guys like he has known you from the beginning!

Anonymous said...

Just precious...I cant go to sleep now...I want to wake Ethan up and snuggle with him. These sweet little videos always capture the emotions perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing.

Mrs. Hany said...

Jami, thank you for sharing this journey with all of us. It really is amazing, emotional, educational, and mostly it allows us to see the Lord in everyday life.

jajbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jajbs said...

Jami,
I deleted the last post because I though I hit the button twice. So... here I go again.

I just thought I cried watching the last one! This was more emotional. Your baby boy is precious!!!! I started crying as soon as you daughter started talking. Hudson is very blessed to have sisters like he does. He is going to be in heaven when he gets home--which will be soon-- I praying ya'll out soon.

Thanks for sharing.

Amanda

LouLou said...

Jami,
You are pushing me over the edge. Andrew and I just watched the meeting video together. It made me cry more than the "Walk of Doom" video. You are all so precious to me. I saw your sweet face and just told Andrew, "I love her". I can't wait until we all have a reunion party with ALL our children!

I love you!

Amber said...

How exciting - I love his little laugh!!!! And we'll be excited when we can see his big smile in person!!

love you,

Amber

megs @ whadusay said...

I watched this video with tears streaming down my face. Man, I can't wait to get that little guy home! I love you and as always we are praying!

Natalie said...

Jami, I am so glad you have shared this with us! It brings back so many wonderful memories. And since I didn't record my first moments of seeing my baby, I can relive it through you!!!

You are such a beautiful family, inside and out!

Anonymous said...

Great video Jami, he is so cute and absolutely love his laugh.

We Love you guys

Danae

Katie said...

We are so praying for you. We so love ya guys!!!!!

Love The Albritton's

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This video got me more than the last one too! I just have tears running down my cheeks! He has such a beautiful smile and wonderful laugh! I can't imagine how many times you must watch your video of your time with him! I just ache for you to hold him again! We are praying for you!

Love,
Mindy

Anonymous said...

I can't sleep... so here I am checking up on the latest with you! I didn't heed your kleenex warning, so the top of my shirt is damp with tears :-) What a blessing these videos are, thank you for sharing them! I loved seeing you interact with Hudson- pure joy! What a sweet spirit he has- and great giggles :-) You continue to be in my prayers, as you wait to welcome him home!
Love,
Lisa Schwarz

Taylor said...

Absolutely could not hold back the tears at all! I think your cousin even got teary eyed! Ugh-this is killing all of us!!! You have to have a little party when he FINALLY gets home!

hubergal said...

you wouldn't have thought i'd need a tissue for this. (but i need several)
~shar

Anonymous said...

Jami, Hudson is SO precious! I went thru a box of Kleenex! The trip must have been so bittersweet... being able to hold him and hear his sweet giggle, and then to have to leave him. I was ripped apart just watching your video... can't imagine how hard that must've been. We are praying for you that the Big Day comes really soon!

~Betsy