We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, March 19, 2007

We got it...we got it....we got it!!!

PREAPPROVAL!!!! I just checked my email after writing the last post...and one email was coming in. I told myself, "Don't get your hopes up..." and then there is was!!! I reached my hands toward heaven and shouted "Praise Jesus, Praise Jesus!!" I am so Happy!! This means we should be entered into PGN in just a couple of days!! One step closer to you, baby boy!! We're on our way!!

Kelly (from BBAS) said that just recently they've received several preapprovals and PGN outs!! She said that for a long time, nothing was happening so she is encouraged and I am encouraged!! ALLELUAH!!

Please pray that we will be entered into PGN this week and fly through it!!! Thank You, Jesus!!

My heart rejoices...

14 comments:

Marla H. said...

Praise God!!!! I am sooooo excited for you and your family!!!! We'll continue praying for you all throughout the rest of the process!!!!
In Christ-
Marla H.

Amber said...

Jami - how exciting . . .to know the last step of bringing Hudson home is ahead and an end is in sight! We'll keep praying!!!!!

Amber

Anonymous said...

God is SO good!!! I was so glad to see your post!! We will continue to ask God to hurry little Hudson home!

Lori

Mrs. Hany said...

AMEN!!!! My eyes welled up with tears when I read this!!

Mrs. Hany said...

AMEN!!!! My eyes welled up with tears when I read this!!

Mrs. Hany said...

AMEN!!!! My eyes welled up with tears when I read this!!

Anonymous said...

I am really excited about this too (but I think I will limit my posting to just once!) j/k kirsten : ) So thankful for God's provisions. He is worthy to be praised in all of this.

Bekah said...

hooray! praise the Lord! praying you make a record trip through PGN!

LouLou said...

Thank you Jesus!!! Yes! One more step towards sweet Hudson. I had a really BAD day today, and this helped cheer me up. I'll try to give you a call tomorrow to fill you in!

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God!! Just a bit of encouragment right when you needed it. We serve a loving Heavenly Father. Rejoicing with you!!

Andy and Jill

Natalie said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! Jami, I am so happy for you! Hoping for a quick submit to PGN and an even quicker OUT!

Anonymous said...

That is just wonderful. I am so glad your case is moving along. I have been checking in on your progress thru Lous blog. Hudson is just adorable.
Take Care,
Cheryl (Kayleigh Ann's Mommy)

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! This is so exciting! We wil continue to pray Hudson home!

Mindy

Taylor said...

Oh Jami that is wonderful! Our prayers have been heard and answered so far with a yes! God is good! I will be praying for your case to get through PGN on the first trip in.