We leave tomorrow night at 3a.m!!!!!! (so technically Wed) I took a nap yesterday and Clint woke me up saying, "in 3 days we'll be with Hudson." I woke right up and my heart skipped! It feels so weird that we are leaving this week! This is THE WEEK!!! We are now waiting for Preapproval which will come by email... Once we have this, we go to PGN!!! Please pray that we get this TODAY!!
I want to enjoy every minute with my little man!! It is strange to be shopping in the boy's section now... I gotta go start packing....
Thanks for your prayers!!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my goodness...you will be there before you know it! How exciting!
I will definitely pray for you!
praying for you!!!!!
good luck traveling, we will be praying for you!!
Post a Comment