We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, March 5, 2007

Packing...















Okay, I think I am PACKED...for Hudson at least! Have I missed anything?

I have...(maybe gone a little excess on the clothes):

9 pants/shorts
11 onesies
13 sleepers/pj's
3 pairs of socks
4 bibs
4 blankets
4 burp rags
1 pkg. diapers/wipes
1 bottle
1 sun hat
baby bath/lotion
swim diapers
sun tan lotion
bjorn carrier
stroller
toys
infant tylenol
video camera/tapes
digital camera
eloisa's care package :)

Thank you to Kirsten for the bjorn carrier and to Megan for most of the boy clothes and blankets, bibs, burp rags! It just wouldn't be right to wrap Hudson in the pink and flowered blankets I have...we're going to have to get used to having boy stuff around! :)
**The "little hands" is a tin with plaster in it. We're going to make a mold of Hudson's little 5 month old hands to bring home! :)



5 comments:

Natalie said...

Jami,
I need to find out where you got that little tin with the plaster! I tried to do handprints with paint(washable & non-toxic), but we couldn't get her to flatten her hand out. It might be easier with the plaster.

Did you pack any shoes for Hudson? Our agency told us to always have shoes on the baby if we go out in public. I think they said that it is not only respectful, but a sign that you are not poor????

Have fun!!! Travel safe. I'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Amber said...

Jami - too funny . . .you'll have to change the little guy 3 times a day so he wears all the clothes you're bringing along! And what a neat idea with the handprints! We are so excited for you and will be anxiously waiting to hear/see all about it when you get back!

we love you,

amber

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe the day is finally here! Tomorrow afternoon you will holding Hudson! How exciting! We are praying for a safe trip for you! Enjoy your little boy!

Mindy

Kristy said...

We are SOOO thrilled and excited for you to meet Hudson and can't wait to see pics and videos. Kiss him for us- Cole says hi to his buddy! Praying,

Kristy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jam -

I'm not sure if you'll see this now that you're gone, but I just heard from Megan that you're safely in Guatemala with Hudson. I'm so happy for you and so excited to hear about him. We'll be praying for you often over the next 4 days.

Lots of love!!! Lori