We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Laying out the "RED?" carpet


Someone special must be coming soon...because Raegan has layed out the carpet! I found this after being downstairs on the phone with Lou. Remember Lou how quiet you said it was in our house...I should have known!! :)


This "carpet" is going into Raegan's room but soon it will be Hudson's. As soon as I hear the word that we are in PGN, I will be redoing his room. I'll probably keep the stripes just change the colors and accents. I look forward to working on his room but I'm not sure how the move is going to go for Rae. We're moving the girls in together. Any tips!?!

5 comments:

Amber said...

How cute! That's have to go in Hudson's scrapbook/photo album!

I would love to offer my endless realm of child/parenting tips for you upcoming transition . .. but then, oh wait, we don't have any!!! I'm sure I'll be eating many of my past words in a few more months! : )

LouLou said...

That is hilarious! It was AWFULLY quiet. We should have known something was up. The red carpet is for Prince Hudson. Who knows....the next time we're on the phone he may get new wallpaper!
LOVE IT!

and Love you!

Bekah said...

Very funny! She is a riot!

Natalie said...

I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you, but I am way excited to see Hudson's room when you finish it!

Angel said...

How cute! Angel