I just had to post! Our Social Worker Report is DONE!!! We are one step closer to PGN! God is Awesome! I feel so encouraged and excited...I skipped back to the office to share the good news!! :) It was actually done on the 22nd - meaning our social worker got it done in 4 weeks. God is answering our prayers....we prayed for a proactive social worker, one who would write up her report quickly. 4-6 weeks was the timeline they gave us so she was on the low end! Our update said, waiting on DNA results and consent to enter file in PGN. We are getting so close. I feel excitement in the air. We very well could be in PGN by March 7th!! We are still waiting on preapproval but God is a VERY BIG GOD!!
(Our DNA is done, they just have not received it in Guatemala I guess. I emailed my agency about this...)
I love you all! Thank you SO much for your prayers....you don't know how much your support means to us! KEEP 'EM COMING! Let's pray my Hudson home!!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Friday, March 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi Jami! I found your blog through Lou's. Congrats on your SW report being completed. That is great news! You are just oh so close to PGN! I'm sure they will submit you by the time you get down there!
Our baby is just four days younger than Hudson. I'm excited to follow the rest of your journey.
Have a fabulous time with your baby next week! It's been two weeks since I said good-bye (see ya later) to our Bella.
Good luck with everything!
Jami,
Anne Pearce and I can't wait for you to get here. I'm not going to lie, it's devastating when you leave, but SO worth it to spend time with them!
Jami--Praise the Lord!! That is amazing that you are so close to PGN! Glad the package made it to your house! Thanks again for taking that for us. Blessings, Bekah
Jami...about the advice on how to leave your baby there. I do not have any :( Just like Lou, I'm not going to lie...it will be one of the hardest things you've ever had to do. HOWEVER, it is SO worth it. You will be so happy that you were able to go spend time with Hudson. Good luck. I will be praying for you. Have fun!!!!!
Post a Comment