We love each other!!
Stud Muffin, yah!!
I love my Daddy!
We are appreciating every minute of our time with our precious son! He is sleeping great...probably better than my girls are at home! :) How are my girls? I've been proudly showing their pictures off. I am a blessed women!! I love you Paige and Raegan!!!
We are meeting so many great people here. Not too many adoptive family's right now but there are some. We met my blogging buddy Lou. Lou and Andrew are adopting Anne Pierce who is 1 day older than Hudson. They are great friends!! :)
Hudson doesn't seem as big to us anymore. He really solid though. We thought he was bigger the first time we met him but then when we undressed him for the first time we realized how much clothing he was wearing. It is in the mid to high 70's and he came in a fleece
sweatshirt/pants and a vest over that. Under that was a short sleeve shirt, under that a onesie (that we had sent down) and under that ANOTHER onesie! He was also wrapped in a big fleece blanket!!
He has been eating about every 3-4 hours 5 1/2 ounces and then once at night around 4:30 or 5 am. How's that compare to Cole, Kristy? We had a little scare last night. After he (actually we all) woke up from our afternoon siesta, he was a little fussy. We took him down to dinner and he seemed very discontent...he felt kind of warm and was sweating so we took him back to our room and took his temp. He had 99.5 so we called our facilitator down here. We all thought he was probably teething and hoped for a good night. I gave him one dose of tylenol and he cooled off and slept great. He's been back to normal ever since. I feel 2-3 teeth coming in right now...
Everything here costs...I didn't realize that the first time I walked in the business center to use a computer. There was a lady at the desk but I just said "Hola" and walked right by, sat down, checked my email and blog and left. She smiled nicely but never said anything. Next time, I walked right by again and Clint (who is much wiser than me) stopped me and asked the lady if we can use a computer. She told us it cost 2.00 every 15 minutes...oops! :)
The people are all so nice here. I smile at most everyone we walk by and they always smile sweetly back! :) We love our little chicito who is sleeping soundly at the moment.
Pray for Lou, who is at this moment saying goodbye to her dear Anne Pierce. I am not looking forward to Sunday. We are just trying to enjoy each moment to the fullest!
Pray for Lou, who is at this moment saying goodbye to her dear Anne Pierce. I am not looking forward to Sunday. We are just trying to enjoy each moment to the fullest!
We found out that President Bush is coming in on Sunday but will be at the hotel right next to us. His entorage (spelling?) are camped out HERE though. They have taken over the 9th floor in our wing. We are on the 10th so we often stop at the 9th and there are men constantly there making sure only official personnel get off. Lou met a man who is with the White House and told him all about her adoption and how things are slowing down...she asked him to talk to the President about it....he seemed sincerely touched and said he would relay her message! :) Go Lou. They were eating in the restaurant where we were and Lou and I (with the babies) went to talk to him again...unfortunately, they must have slipped out the back door!! :)
Hope everything is good at home... we are going to head out to the pool right now! :) Did I mention we're having a great time! :)


10 comments:
I love the stud muffin shirt!!!
He is a stud muffin!! Praying for you guys and LOVING seeing pictures of you with your happy boy. We can't wait to get down there...six weeks from today!
He is so cute! I check your blog every hour or two hoping for new updates and pictures. We've loved hearing the details. I also like seeing his cute clothes changes.
Eating-wise, it sounds like he's about the same as Cole. Cole eats 6-7 oz 5 times a day (approx every 4 hours, not waking up at night). I love his little pudgyness!
How exciting about President Bush. If anyone can make connections, it's you, Jami. : )
This is all so exciting! I love reading your updates and seeing your pictures! I'm so happy for you that you are able to spend time with Hudson! Enjoy your precious little man!
Mindy :)
Bekah - you will LOVE your time with Eloisa. It's incredible!!
Your boy is so cute. I especially like the photos of Hudson with Anne Pearce. Have a wonderful time getting to know your son.
Take Care,
Cheryl
http://kayleighann18.blogspot.com/
We relate so well with the incredible joy you have!!! Your joy in "leaving" will be in Jesus & that you have such precious memories from your visit...his smell, his smile, his sounds, his mannerisms...its was so worth having this to dream about till you come back (soon ;)
With Love, The Blume's :)
I didn't expect for you to be able to update while down there! Let alone post pic's with him!! How exciting! He's a babe! i love the pic of you holding him up, Jami-your face shows your love for him is HUGE! Love you guys!
Oh, and I bet you'll have a great story about pres. Bush or one of his entourage. Knowing you guys you'll run into him at the airport or something! ;) Can't wait to see you & hear all about him! Give him kisses for us!
Oh, yeah. So funny about the computer thing. I can just see you smiling sweetly at the lady, and Clint figuring out the deal.
In Korea, we had to pay $10 for 15 minutes on the computer at our Hyatt in Seoul! Guatemala is a bargain.
Jami! So glad to see that things are going GREAT for you all! Hudson is definitely a Stud Muffin! He is just gorgeous! You all look so happy!
Isn't that crazy how many layers they pile on these poor babies?! But I guess it's just part of their culture and the babies do just fine!
Enjoy your time with your precious baby! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.
Post a Comment