We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Ok, if all of these darling pics were taken today then Hudson is up to 4 OUTFITS! : ) This whole experience you guys are going through is really touching my heart...also, on a side not...I am quite jelous you are wearing a cap-sleeve shirt outside!!!
blessings,
jl
he could not get any cuter!!!! We can't wait to meet him in person!!!
Oh how wonderful and exciting for you. Can't wait to meet him. Praying for you. Katie
SO precious!!! He is just adorable. I love, love, love his smile!! Melts my heart!
Actually it's been three outfits today. One of those pictures was from yesterday. He's not spitting up mind you, I just like changing him!
Thanks for your prayers!!
Jami
Ditto what everyone else has said--he is so adorable, that smile just leaps out and makes me want to reach into the computer and hug & squeeze him somehow :) So happy for you guys, praying that the rest of your time with him is totally blessed!
Janelle
I just want to squeeze him!!
Mindy :)
Jami-
What size is Hudson??
I mean for clothes, sorry.
Oh wow...just seeing you two with that adorable little man made me so tearful and happy. He is SO beautiful!!! We can't wait to meet him.
Love & prayers - The Sticklings
I brought 3-6 month clothing and 6-9 mon. but he fits perfectly in the 3-6! We're going to go down to the weight room and weigh him on the scale there!
Jami
Post a Comment