We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Friday, March 2, 2007

5 Days...


...but it really feels like 4 because we leave Wednesday morning at 2 a.m. so it feels like Tuesday night!! Still no word on PGN - we're waiting on social worker report and preapproval. Pray that we get good news in our Friday update!

I'm needing a baby bjorn like carrier to take down. Anyone have one that we could borrow?? We have a snuggli brand but it has a hard back which would come between me and Hudson and I'd rather use a different style. We'll be fine if not, but I thought I'd check.

Can you believe it, 5 short days we'll be flying into Guatemala city...right about now!!! I have not been able to fall asleep the past few nights just thinking about Hudson. It's going to be amazing!! We're coming baby boy!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

I have one you can borrow I am going to call you right now!!! Everytime I read your adoption blog I get so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kirsten-that's great!!!

Taylor said...

I lost mine when I let one of our assistant's wife borrow it when they had their little boy. We had to let him go, because his personality was majorly clashing with the membership and employees. That and the lawn mower!

I can't wait to see your pictures!!!!