We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Calling all prayer warriors!

Hi, I just thought I'd update you on what has happened....well nothing actually. Quick update right! :) We are still waiting on Preapproval. Really we are do to get in ANY day. I'm sending off a fax to the U.S. Embassy in Guatemala today (they issue the preapproval). Please pray that we will get it before this week is over. We have to get preapproval in order for our case to move into PGN (the final court system). Once we're out of PGN, Hudson is legally our son! Wow, that will be an awesome day! Right now though, I just have to keep my focus on the Son in order to make it through each day that we wait for our son! Jesus is with me and is giving me peace and joy in the journey! Thank you for your faithfullness. I am learning so much through this process...of Christ's ability to fill me with joy (not always happiness) but joy in knowing that He is in Control and His plans WILL be accomplished. I am filled with excited anticipation of what God is going to do! Thank You Lord!

PLEASE PRAY!!! COME ON PREAPPROVAL!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Come on Embassy...give us PA!!!!

Bekah said...

Will be praying for PA for you and Natalie!

LouLou said...

Jami,
I am praying so hard for Hudson's PA! I'm with you on focusing on the Son of Man. He is the only way we can get through this!

Love you!

LouLou said...

Jami,
I know I've already posted, but I miss you SO much (and Clint, and Hudson)! I wish you lived next door to me!

Love you!