We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pray Hard!!!

Update: I just got a call from my agency. Hudson has the measles! They said that he is FINE now and happy but just wanted to let me know. He went to the dr. today. They also said that after KO the 40 business days of waiting starts all over which would put us in the middle of June - if we don't get another KO. I am feeling kind of weak in spirit right now. Please pray that God works a miracle. I miss my baby so much...

Hi! I just wanted to again ask for prayers. I just talked to someone from our agency and she said unfortunately, it is "very rare that PGN just kicks out once." Please, Lord no more kickouts!!

Thanks for your continued support.

13 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

Jami, we pray for you constantly (even at lunch my older day care kiddos pray for Hudson - they have seen your blog once or twice), The Lord is working an amazing plan for him and he will be home soon!

jajbs said...

Jami,
God moves when the natural circumstances are not in our favor! This will be an opportunity for Him to show Himself MIGHTY!! Hudson is coming home soon. God is soooo much bigger than PGN and previos and statistics!! Praying for you through the trust and wait time!

Love ya,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Poor little Hudson! It's good to know that he is being taken care of. We will pray for him for health and to be in your arms soon!

Mindy

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the measles. I am sure you want to be the one to comfort him while he is sick! Praise God for foster familes, atleast you know he is getting individualized care.

I think Amanda summed it up...God IS bigger than all the stats. Praying that He will work mightly in bringing Hudson home for HIS glory, just like He did in your March 30th PGN date!!

Love ya, Jill

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness. Jami, I am so sorry about all of this. Sweet Hudson is a strong boy and will be just fine. We will pray for him.

As for the PGN KO thing...I agree...God is WAY bigger than rumors and statistics! Sure, it could happen to ANY of us, but until it happens (if it does) we need to stay strong and not let the adversary get to us and make us feel discouraged. Keep the faith!!!! Love you.

Karen D. said...

I am praying for you! God is bigger than PGN!!! Way bigger than PGN! God can move mountains and He can move PGN!

I will keep the prayers going!

May I add you to my blog roll?

Blessings,
Karen

Kristy said...

Poor little Hudson! We're thankful he's feeling good though. We're praying!!!

Love,
Kristy

Taylor said...

Well, I am upset to hear that another KO may be possible. I can't imagine how down you must feel after all this information. But you are in the sweet spot with God...remember His timing is perfect! And like everyone else said God can do things we can't conceive of, He is ever so faithful. Hang in there sweet girl!

Jami said...

Thanks for all the encouragement. I really needed it today! I know that Satan wants nothing more than to get me focusing on the negative and get discouraged. I will trust in my Lord. Keep reminding me! I'm praying for you all too.

And yes, Karen you can add me to your blog roll. Thanks! :)

jajbs said...

Oh, Jami, I am so sorry to hear this. I know how difficult it must be to get this news and not be able to be with him. Just know that He is in the hands of GREAT BIG GOD!!! I am praying for you.

God moves mountains!!! (even PGN mountains)

(((HUGS)))

Amanda

Call is you need to talk.

LouLou said...

Sweet Jami,
I am so sorry that precious Hudson is sick. I also know that it has to be very difficult for you, because that mama instinct kicks in, and we want to care for our babies. I am so glad that while in GC you saw what great care Hudson receives. I am praying for God to heal Hudson and for him to fly through PGN.

Love you!
Call me if you want to talk.

Amber said...

Jami - I can only imagine knowing Hudson is sick makes you want to hold him more in your arms . . .but how thankful that you have met the woman who cares for him, know she loves him and that he is in good hands (well . ..third best anyways after God and you!!!). I've been playing often for you guys and will continue to do so. God will see you through. . . .through this, PGN, and bringing Hudson home to you.

love you

Rose said...

Jami,
so sorr to see that hudson is sick! Poor baby...I'm glad he is feeling well though. He is such a cutie! Roseann