YEA!!!!!! Praise the Lord. Our case was resubmitted into PGN on 4/24. That was Tuesday!!!! That was the day they said we should get back in!!!!!!!!!! Lots of GOOD NEWS!! So this means - we were kicked out on Friday and BACK IN on Tuesday!! That may be the fastest RESUBMIT ever!!! I am so excited! Thanks for your prayers and strong faith!!
I am so encouraged by all my dear friends!! You are all a huge blessing to me!! Now let's pray for NO MORE KO!!! I want to get that call that says we are O-U-T!!!!!!!!
I love you all!!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
The Lord is good to those who trust in Him...we are so happy for you!
That is awesome!!! Praying for a smooth exit from PGN.
Praying for now more K/O's. I don't even want to hear those words! I am so happy you are back in. Have you heard anything else about Hudson and the measels??
love you!
He is faithful to His children! Praying you OUT SOON>
Amanda
Oh Jami, I am looking forward to that wonderful day when you write on your blog that you are flying back to guatemala to pick up baby Hudson! Praise God, what great news! I will continue to pray.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rejoicing with you Jami and continuing to pray!
Yea! God is truly good! He is an On Time God!!
Great news!!! I hope Hudson is all better!
Donna
Oh Jami- Praise Him !!!!! That is wonderful!!!!
Jami - what amazing news! Praise Jesus for miracles! We are rejoycing in this news and looking forward to getting Hudson home!
YEAH!! Praying for a quick out with no more kick outs:) I won't be long now:)
Post a Comment