Still praying for my miracle!!
I can't believe how fast...yet how slow this time has gone! I love you Hudson baby!! I can't wait to kiss your cheeks again and show you off to all my friends!!!! I'm so proud to be your mommy!!
I can't believe how fast...yet how slow this time has gone! I love you Hudson baby!! I can't wait to kiss your cheeks again and show you off to all my friends!!!! I'm so proud to be your mommy!!


3 comments:
Jami,
I am praying for your miracle right along with you! You seem like such an awesome person! I am praying that Hudson will be home SOON!!!
Happy Mother's Day!
Karen
Hudson, Happy 7 month b-day! You are the most precious little boy, and I just love you to pieces! (I love your mommy too) I am praying for PGN miracles next week. We may be out today and not even know it!
Praying for our babies,
Lou
Happy 7 months Hudson!
I feel the same way sometimes...the time is going by so slowly, yet quickly. You know that when we do get out of PGN we're going to all be running around like crazy trying to get everything ready! Can't wait for that!!!
Post a Comment