We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Hudson's room...

Well we did it...we moved Raegan out of her old room last night...well sort of. More info on that at my other blog www.livelaughlove5.blogspot.com

Anyway, I hoping that soon and very soon we will start working on my little man's room! I've been thinking about some paint colors, etc. Yea!!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

What colors are you thinking of? Do you have a theme in mind? I am sure you are taking advantage of having a hugely talented sister to consult!

Bekah said...

livelaughlove5.blogspot.com, right...your link took me to someone else's blog.

Bekah said...

never mind...now it worked...i don't know what i was doing.:)

Jami said...

you were right bekah. I had originally forgot to write the 5...

Whitney said...

For some reason, I picture Hudson in a navy room with bright colored dots... :)

Rose said...

I moved Jack out of his room and now I have an empty room. Just staring at it. can't decide what to do now! LoL Roseann