Okay, prayer partners - I have a job for you to do! I am getting so excited for the big CALL! Today I got a call and for a second I thought it was Kelly (from my agency)! I am ready and expectant!!!!
My newest prayer request:
-That we will get OUT of PGN before Hudson turns 7 months old!
That is before MAY 11th. Plenty of time, right Lord?! He can do anything and he loves to give good gifts to His children. This I know is true. He has blessed me so much already. Now, I am trusting Him that He knows best and if this is not the right time - I am content with that BUT I am asking Him for His favor!! I'd love it if you would join with me!! :)
I am praising the Lord today!!
"Ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you."
"His praise shall continually be on my lips!"
"Trust in the Lord, and do good!"
"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out all fear!"
ALLELUAH!!!!!
My newest prayer request:
-That we will get OUT of PGN before Hudson turns 7 months old!
That is before MAY 11th. Plenty of time, right Lord?! He can do anything and he loves to give good gifts to His children. This I know is true. He has blessed me so much already. Now, I am trusting Him that He knows best and if this is not the right time - I am content with that BUT I am asking Him for His favor!! I'd love it if you would join with me!! :)
I am praising the Lord today!!
"Ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you."
"His praise shall continually be on my lips!"
"Trust in the Lord, and do good!"
"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out all fear!"
ALLELUAH!!!!!


7 comments:
I am believing God with you, girl!!! NOTHING is impossible with God!!
Amanda
We have a HUGE God!! You know that we will be praying!! Jami, I can't wait for the blog that says you are OUT, it will be coming soon, I just know it!
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. Matthew 21:22
It can happen! Believe that it will and trust Him in all things! Praying with you, Love, Taylor
Praying. I am praying we are IN PGN when Eloisa is 6 months old...that only gives the Lord a week for PA...all things are possible. Praying with you!
Ask boldly!! It works!! It can happen! praying!! Roseann
I am praying with you! Hoping all the babies come home soon. Ava is 8 months old today, two months and one day in PGN...hopefully our phones will all ring with good news!
Donna
Amen, sister!!!! Keep up the great attitude! : ) During the waiting time I always tried to remember His grace is sufficient for THIS day- every day holds a new promise!God's timing is so perfect. Praying and can't wait to hear good news!
Love you guys.
Kristy
Post a Comment