We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

not much to share...


Our timeline is quickly approaching. Hudson will be 7 months on Saturday. I SO want to get that call!!! I know that God CAN do it, but I don't know if he WILL! Please Lord, get us out of PGN! I really am trusting that He knows the perfect timing. He is SO much bigger than me. I see a tiny part and He sees everything! I trust Him, but I am asking for His good gift right now! Thank you for your prayers!

I'm hoping to get pictures anytime now!!!! It's been two months since I've seen my son!! I miss my baby!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hany said...

Darling!!! He is just so precious, we can't wait to meet him in person!!