We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!

Monday, May 7, 2007

Still in!

Wow! What a fun thing to come home to...ALL your comments! I'm a word's of affirmation gal (read "The Five Love Languages") so I feel VERY affirmed and loved!! :)

I got our Friday update stating we are "still in pgn." Let's hope and pray we get OUT this week - 4 more days until the 11th. Every time the phone rings - I think...this is it! :) It's fun but could also get really old if this process stretches out much longer! I'm still trying to focus on the positive. Be thankful for the progress we've already made...we've come a LONG way! I cannot believe that one of these days we'll actually be getting the call!!! :)

I'm anxiously awaiting new pictures of my sweet baby and will post them right away!! I can't tell you enough...THANK YOU for your prayers and encouragement. I am SO touched by your love and care!! I cannot believe how blessed I am to be surrounded by so many who love me...even many I've never even met in person. It is an Amazing Privalege to be a part of the Body of Christ!!

Tomorrow marks 2 WEEKS back in PGN!!!

3 comments:

LouLou said...

Jami,
I am praying! It would be amazing if those babies got out on their 7 month b-days! God can do anything!!!!

LouLou said...

oh,
I forgot to say that I love you!!!

Unknown said...

Great to hear that you're moving along! I can relate to the phone ringing and wondering if it's the call. I'm in week 10, no previos...just too long! Hopefully we will all travel soon!

take care,
Donna