These pictures were taken either Monday or Tuesday of this week!! :)
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Oh my heavens! You can't help but smile when you see pics of that darling baby! He looks great!
That is the "smiliest" baby ever!!! He just lights up the room around him. I would love to have our little Guatebabies together again in GC. Wouldn't that just be the best??
love you!!!
Awwww sweet Hudson. He is just so precious! Praying that sweet little guy home.
What a sweet boy! Glad you got pics, just when you needed them the most!! What a little honey! Roseann
He is such a handsome boy! His sisters are going to have to fight to keep the girls away from him!
I am hoping and praying that we all get good news in the next couple of days! We need some Mother's Day presents!!!
Love and prayers,
Karen
What a beautiful baby. Praying for really good news soon.
Just look at those cheeks!! I know that soon he will be in your arms forever!! Hope PGN gives your an OUT (not KO) for Mother's Day:)
What a doll! I just want to kiss those cheeks. : )
What a little cutie! I'm praying yall are out this week!!
Here's for a HAPPY, HAPPY Mother's Day!
Stacie
What a cutie???? Can't wait to meet him. Love ya Katie
What a precious little face. His cheeks look like little apples. Praying for you while you wait for your little guy
Darling pictures!!
Mindy :)
Post a Comment