I was looking through my "bulk" email folder and found Hudson most recent medical info!
As of 4/25/07:
He does not like Gerber baby food but does like soups and veggies! :) It's funny because when we were with him - he only ate one bite of baby food and DID NOT like it! He kept making a hacking type noise...I was so scared that he was having an allergic reaction! When Felipa came back to get him, he made the same noise and she just laughed. I think he just liked the way it sounded!
Wakes at 7 am.
Naps at 10 am and 2 pm.
Wakes during the night at 4 pm. (oh Hudson...) :)
Goes to bed at 9 pm
I also found out that he had rotavirus before the measles!! He's doing great now though!
Sits with assistance
Walks in walker
Holds head w/o support
Has leg support
Holds own bottle
Pushes up on arms when on stomach
Coos and babbles
Good eye contact
Tracks objects
Holds toys
Transfers objects from one hand to another
Rolls both ways
I am so glad that he is doing so well but he is growing up TOO fast!! :)
I love you Hudson, baby... I can't wait to be the one to record your "firsts" "seconds" "thirds" and all the rest!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh my heavens, Jami...that is awesome that you found that email! I'm sure it was nice to get some sort of an update on Hudson (even though it was a few weeks late:))!
Jami--I read your post and immediately went to my bulk folder to see if I missed anything! I didn't but I'm so glad that you found that email! Sweet Hudson, I can't wait to meet him in August!!! (I am trusting that he is home way before we come to IL.)
how fun to get so many good details about him and what he's doing - although I can imagine you'd prefer you were the one getting to see it first hand. It will come though!!
I'm sure you'll have him sleeping through the night in now time!
Bless his little heart!!! Jami, he will be here before you know it.
Wow! I have never had anything like that from my agency! That is wonderful that you know all that info about him! How exciting!
I am continuing to keep you in my prayers!
Karen
What a good little guy! And you may be spared that baby food phase somewhat if he doesn't like it- it's such a pain. The lil guy must not like the blandness- maybe you'll have an adventurous eater on your hands!
You'll have him sleeping through the night in no time. Cade's 5 month report said he slept from 11-5 and I panicked. Then he got home and slept 12 hours the first night and every night after. Go figure! :)
Post a Comment