I have been focusing on the positive and expecting the best and you know what....I feel better! :) I was talking to a lady last night who asked me the question..."how long until you get him?" I said, "You know, we could get the call anytime!" Even as I said it, I was like wow...that feels good. I honestly kind of shocked myself. This made me realize how negative I've been. Normally I would have said something like this:
"It's probably going to be awhile. We are in the last court system but it's very likely that we'll get kicked out. PGN is running approx. 40 business days but it could be longer. Even when we're out of that, we still have to wait 3-4 weeks or more until we go pick him up. It's just a really long process."
Okay, now not only was I giving a lot more info. than people wanted to know, I'm was down right depressing myself and them. I think I'll stick with this new approach! :)
Thank you Kristy for loving me enough to help me out of this slump. I pray that I keep this new attitude. God will give me the grace...but if I sink into this negative attitude again - SOMEBODY PULL ME OUT!!! :)
I love you all!!
We invite you to join us as we travel on our adoption journey to Guatemala and back. We don't know where the road may twist and turn but we look forward to getting to our final destination...... HOME with Hudson!
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yeah!!! I will be here and I know you will be here for me,too! Once your attitude changes, you really see how miserable you have been living.(at least, I see it in myself) You really will get the call any day now.
Love ya,
Amanda
Jami,
I love you and your attitude! Hudson will be home before we know it. I tried to call you on your cell..... I can't find your home number. I don't know where I saved it. Call me back!
I love you!
Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts! You were cracking me up with your "past" response to the questions that people were asking you. I catch myself giving people information overload way too often!
Thank you so much for your support!
Jami, I can not comprehend the emotional rollercoaster you must be on right now, and for the record you have always seemed so positive and optimistic when I speak with you. Keep you heart lifted to the Lord and know that we all praying for you. Hudson is a miracle and we can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment